Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ugh! I am being attacked....


As I write this blog I am being attacked...I was sitting here quietly reading about that plane crash in New York...when...I feel something whizz past me....Then I hear whispering and giggling from downstairs...Then I feel something hit me in the back of the head....followed by more giggling and whispering..RJ and Jack are shooting their dart guns up at me...Ahh..Jack just left a dart gun up here...revenge is sweet...Hee Hee...Just got back from my attack....

OMI UPDATE: Jack's new babysitter rocks!!! Jack loves her and wakes up every morning and says, "Are we going to Omi's today?" She is the cutest lady..(I'll post some pics next week) She is 75..but looks and acts much younger..On Thursday when I arrived to pick up Jack..Omi and Jack were running...yes running in the back yard having a sword fight....She has such an adorable German accent and is teaching Jack some German....She has asked us to drop off Jack early next Friday, because her Grandkids are going to be there(no school Friday)and she wants to take the kids on a picnic and do a special art project!!!

No comments: