Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stroll for Epilepsy



2009 Stroll for Epilepsy
Saturday, May 16th 2009
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Vallejo, Ca

In May Jack and I(hopefully my mom too) are going to fly up to Clovis, California(near Fresno) and meet up with awesome friend Corie and her family..From there we are going to head up to Vallejo California to participate in the Stroll for Epilepsy at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom..Corie is putting a team together and I think we are going to have a ton of fun..Corie's Daughter Hannah and myself as many of you know have Epilepsy and I feel honored that they asked me to come up and walk with them..I have a special gift for Hannah and I can't wait to give it to her!!!

Anyway...I know that Corie and I want to try to get some sponsors for our team to help us out for the race....so check your mailboxes soon, I am sending you a little flyer with the sponsor information in case you want to sponsor us in the race...With the economy and tough times everyone is facing.... Corie and I will be happy with just prayers for a safe and fun day, especially for Hannah.... :)

No comments: