Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School Uniforms...

We just recently found out that my school is going all uniform next year....Which means Jack will be wearing a uniform to school...I like the idea of a school uniform..Even though I love clothes and would have died if I had to wear a uniform when I was in school, my views have changed on the issue. I am happy for the students that don't have a lot of money to purchase clothes and wear the same thing everyday...Now all the students will be doing that very same thing. I am excited about knowing everyday what Jack will be wearing. I am going to purchase 5 bottoms and 5 tops and that is that....Yay! Mornings will be very easy going at our house! Below are the types of things Jack will be wearing...On PE day they can wear shorts or sweats with a school shirt....










No comments: