Saturday, June 13, 2009

Babysitting Dylan......

Last weekend Jack and I babysat my friend Heather's little boy Dylan (He is 2)....Heather is going to be Jack's teacher next year....Now when I say Jack and I babysat Dylan, I mean Jack did...It was so freakn' cute....He put juice in Dylan's sippy cup, showed him how to play the Wii, shared all his toys, and put the toys with small pieces out of Dylan's reach...they played for two hours and I just hung out...The funniest part of the night was when Dylan needed a diaper change...Well, Jack insisted on doing it...it was just a wet diaper so I decided to let him help.. Jack was afraid it was going to smell so he put on his Clone Trooper helmet while changing Dylan's diaper. It was so funny...after the diaper changing, Jack told Dylan he was tooooooo old to wear diapers..so he took Dylan in to the bathroom and showed him how to pee in the toilet....We can't wait to babysit Dylan again! Enjoy the pics.....




No comments: