Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Bad...So Sad...

Yesterday I get to Jack's baseball game and I am all excited to take my usual 1 million pictures...when I turn on my camera and it says "no memory"...I forgot my memory card at home in the computer.....ahhh I was so sad...Last night would have been a great night for pictures because it was really windy and it even rained a little...How Fun! The boys had a blast...I also wanted to capture a short movie of Jack passing out snacks at the end of the game...Yelling, "Get your free snacks! No money needed they are all free." Then of course I brought way too many snacks so he starts walking around the complex giving snacks to the other team... It was so freakn' cute I could hardly stand it. Jack also has an entourage of girls that follow him around and sit with him in the dug out...Ugh! It is starting already.. my little Blondie, blue eyed boy....time to lock him up...Stinky girls...they giggle and say, "Jaaaak is sooooo cute." That white patch in his hair also attracts the girls..they all love it...RJ thinks it is so cool..and says.."that's my boy"..Whatever!!!! Anyway hopefully I will be on top of things and remember my camera on Saturday....

No comments: