Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lots to say today...

Well my parents just left they came to celebrate Jack's birthday and go to one of his games...We had a lot of fun...My mom who was supposed to come relax and hang out pulled weeds in my backyard and built lego sets with Jack..The game was a lot of fun..Jack did well...He never made it to home plate..got out at third both times...I think maybe the skipping instead of running had something to do with it..I was a little upset at the game because Jack was really trying hard and wanted to get some players out at home...but the coaches only had there sons doing all the work last night..they were the only two really playing in the outfield...they would run and tag all the runners..instead of throwing the ball to Jack and other boys at the bases..Jack did that once and the coach yelled at him...but I guess is son is allowed to do that... All The Time...Anyway Jack still had a good time and enjoyed my parents being there...he wants them at every game....here are a few pictures from yesterday's game....

Swing Batter...

Jump for Joy

Getting tired......

Two of Jack's girlfriends visiting him after he got out..

No comments: