Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun With Colton and Cady

Today Jack and I spent the whole day over at Jessica's house...Jack had so much fun playing with Colton and Cady.... They all love each other so much..Jessica and I are amazed at how well they play together..like today they played for 8 hours..not one argument or fight and they share!!!! Jack loves Colton and I wish we lived closer so they saw each other more often...This evening Jessica and I got our moms to babysit and we went out to dinner with Ian and Jessica's cousin Tiffany....Here are some pictures of the kids having soooo much fun today...


Oops we Crashed......

X-Men and Power Ranger

I told them to look mean.....Toooooo Funny.....

Trying to get away from the bad guys.......

My two favorite boys......

Sweet Cady....

Little Monkey.....

Hulk....

No comments: