Friday, April 10, 2009

Rain or Shine.....

So today was very interesting....the weatherman said it was going to rain all day...well this is what happened...it would sprinkle then stop...then sprinkle and stop..then the sun would shine for awhile..and this happened all day...except for a very scary 10 minutes..Jack and I were traveling down the freeway on our way back from the mall....It began to pour..so I go to turn on my wipers and the one on the driver side flew off!!!!! Of course I am in the middle lane..and I have to try to get over to the shoulder..Well guess what there was road construction and there was no shoulder!!! What??? So I drove about a mile very slowly..making everyone very angry behind me...finally we got off the freeway...my wiper was still on the hood it never flew off the car..so I fixed it as best as I could and when the rain stopped we headed home..I took back roads this time...just in case...The best part of the story is that those wipers were brand new..just got them on Wednesday....RJ said he tested them but now I am wondering??? hmmm....could this be an Evil plan?? Ha! Don't worry the wiper is all fixed...Here are some pictures of us hanging out around MeMe's house in between sprinkle storms.....

Easter Bunny Cupcake..Boogy(the Dog) ate it right after
this picture....

Pushing his quad out of the sand...

MeMe and Jack...Golf cart race....

Looking for holes that the dogs are digging....

Just hanging out....

Just Jack.....

No comments: