Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playroom From The Black Lagoon....


I am not kidding.....Jack's playroom is out of control right now....It was a little messy last weekend but not bad..then Jack and I got sick....Well, it just kept getting worse...I just did not have the energy this week to tidy up the room at the end of each day....So what you see in the picture above is what I have to work on today.....I actually feel like crying right now because I don't even know where to start...although a giant garbage bag with a dumpster out back sound good right about now....RJ will help if I ask but... when he cleans up he throws all the toys into buckets and doesn't pay attention to were they are supposed to go...you know I have a system....star wars toys here, legos here,(don't get me started on the lego mess),dress up clothes go here, etc....Well you might say "Why doesn't Jack clean up it is his mess?" Oh, believe it or not he has the same problem as his father....so after 2 minutes of Jack cleaning up...I freak out and take over...So after I write this blog to you all I will be spending the next few hours cleaning up and organizing the Playroom From The Black Lagoon......

No comments: