Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dodgers Win!!!!!

Well, we survived our first Tball game...it was very entertaining..... I tried to get the best pictures I could..it was really sunny and it was hard to get a good angle shot..and the fences were so high I had to poke my camera through the holes..I did not get a picture of Jack hitting I was to busy jumping and cheering..I think my friend Amy got some on her camera...Amy gets Aunt of the Year award..she is going to come to all of Jack's Tuesday night games with me..RJ will be working for all of them...Jack loved that she was there..made him feel very special...
Now for the stats...First time up at bat Jack hit a line drive down the third base line...it was a double but he runs soooooo slow the coach had him stop at first....he eventually made it around all the bases to score a run...although he went from third base to the pitchers mound and then to home plate..the second time at bat he hit a single right past the pitcher and again made it all the way around to score a run....Today Jack played catcher..most of the time he was digging in the dirt with his shoe or talking to me....he did get the ball once and instead of throwing it to first...ran all the way to first to hand it to the first baseman....SO CUTE....Coach Larry did not think it was so cute....yelled at Jack all the way back to home plate..(in a nice way.)..made Jack promise that he would throw it next time.....Jack is so tired...we went to Walmart after the game..he fell asleep on the way there..on the way home..and in the bath..he is now passed out in bed......RJ is at work....ahhh some mommy alone time.....

Warming up...Jack third from right....

Running to first...notice his Jersey number is 1

Itchy helmet...

Getting ready to run to second....

Getting ready to run to third.oops mommy cut my head off

Playing Catcher..notice which direction he is facing.....

Making designs..still facing the wrong way.....

Getting ready to bat........

Getting ready to smack it hard.....

End of the game....Jack doesn't have is hat on....

Coach Larry showing them how to high five the other team

Cupcake after the game....It was Coach Larry's Birthday

No comments: