Saturday, March 21, 2009

Future Stallion

One of the perks of being a teacher is that you get to take your kids to school with you and hand pick their teachers. Next year Jack will be in whole day kindergarten at my school. This year there are two whole day kinder classes at my school and both teachers are amazing. I don't know which one he will be in yet. One is track 3 and one is track 5. It all depends on what track I get put on. I am going back in the classroom next year. I have found that I love my position, but hate working with all the teachers. I just want to go back into the classroom and hide next year. I miss having my own class...but I am dreading report cards and grading papers again..My mom and RJ are probably not really excited about this as they usually get put to work grading papers. I have asked to teach either Kinder,1st, or 4th grade next year..I will know in the next couple of weeks what my position will be next year. At any rate I am so thrilled that my little munchkin will be at my school. RJ is going to volunteer in his classroom once a week, I can't wait. He may get put to work in mine too. Below is a picture that I took of Jack just after he fell asleep..notice the shirt he is wearing...he picked it out...Do you think he is excited too? Go Steele Stallions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your new layout...cute pic and cute little "birdies"!! Just wanted to pop in and say "hi"...hope you and your guys are having a fun weekend!

Love,

Ann~Margaret