Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun Times Ahead...



We have so many fun things planned during the next couple of months...Spring is going to be busy for the Bogan Family.... I am just so excited about all the fun we are going to have..Spring break is approaching quickly and I can't wait to go to California and hang out with my parents and Jessica...Jessica and I want to take the boys to Lego Land...and Jack is sooo excited...Colton and Legos..that's all he needs in life...of course Jessica will have her annual Easter Party and that is going to be a blast..Jack already got his Spiderman Easter basket to collect his treasures...Jack turns 5 on April 20..I know, I know..doesn't seem possible..that is a discussion for another time..He is having 4 friends over for a slumber party the Saturday before his birthday...and the following week we are going to Disneyland...he had a choice of presents or Disneyland...he chose Disneyland...On May 15 Jack and I are heading up to San Francisco, Vallejo , and Sacramento for the Epilepsy walk with the Cernansky Family...My Mom and Aunt Reva are going to be picking us up from the Airport in San Francisco and we will meet my friend Corie and her family for a day of fun..then we will all head to Vallejo for the Epilepsy walk...after the walk..My mom, Reva, Jack and I will head to Sacramento to visit our cousin Mae for a couple of days...Can't Wait!!! Of course in the middle of all that we have Baseball two days a week and now Gymnastics one day a week....Anyone want to come clean my house and do laundry....I don't think I will have TIME!!!

No comments: