Thursday, July 2, 2009

Slime..TNT...and Water Fun.......

I just love summer vacation..even though mine is usually only for one month....Today it is a nice 95 degrees with clouds overhead..we are expecting a rain storm...I hope it rains...I love rain and it doesn't happen very often here...This morning when Jack woke up he asked if we could do science today...so I thought he would enjoy making homemade slime....I thought he would for sure choose to make green slime..but he chose blue..he wanted it to look like Bob from Monsters Vs. Aliens....While at the store earlier I bought some of those TNT pop things..I don't remember what you call them..but when you throw them on the ground the pop..Jack calls them little bombs...so after making slime we went outside and destroyed a little city with bombs..then we made a target on the wall and made a little carnival bomb game...We wanted to go to the park but I wasn't sure if it would start raining...so I turned on the hose and made our own water park in the backyard....Jack is so easy to please...I am a little sad we only have one more week off.....enjoy the pics....





















No comments: