Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Today as America celebrated her birthday, RJ had to work...so Jack and I hung out with friends and we had a blast. My friend Deb Meldrum invited us over for swimming and a BBQ..Jack had so much fun swimming with all the kids..Of course as usual all girls...Jack loves the attention all the girls always give him...Deb made yummy BBQ ribs and the rest of us brought side dishes...I can't believe the cool weather today..We sat outside all afternoon and it was so pleasant.....

At 8o'clock Jack and I left Deb's party and headed to Jen and Jim Bodersen's house...Jen's mom(Omi)is Jack's babysitter...The Brodersens invited us over to set off fireworks and swim...Jack was soooo happy to see Jen, Omi and Jen's kids Matthew and Mackenzie...I have been on vacation so Jack hasn't seen them for 3 weeks...The kids really loved the fireworks..after the fireworks the kids went swimming..Jack loved the fact that it was dark outside and just the lights in the pool were on...Jack was having so much fun and Matthew and Mackenzie were so happy to see him..so he was invited to stay the night...At first I was a little nervous..but then as usual Jen said "Go"...."He is a big boy, he will have soooo much fun."...I told Jack he was staying the night and he got out of the pool gave me a kiss and said, "see you later"....It is a very weird feeling..but I am excited at the same time that Jack is having so much fun...RJ was a little surprised when he got home and I told him Jack was spending the night with Matthew and Mackenzie...I think he is a little more freaked out then me...

Anyway we hope you all had a wonderful 4th....and are enjoying your summer.....



Getting ready to swim........


My little fish......

Jack and Randi...Jack loves Randi.....

so cute.....

Playing Marco Polo...................

Being Sneaky.......

Swimming.......

Splash war with Randi...I think Jack is winning....

Splashing poor Charlease.........

Fishy........



Learning how to play chicken......

Playing Chicken with Destiny..........

Destiny and Jack......

Randi and Jack...I was Randi's 4th grade teacher.....

Tabatha and Jack...Jack loves his Tabatha.....

Tabatha babysits for us on the weekends.....

More Swimming........

Brianna, Jack, Carly........

Being Silly.........

Mackenzie and Jack......

Omi was so excited to see Jack.........

Matthew, Mackenzie and Jack.....

Enjoying Sparklers.....

Jim and Jack enjoying sparklers....

My sweet little boy......

Toooooo much firework smoke......

Jen and Jack.........

Three Crazy kids.......

Putting out the fireworks in water.....

Night swimming......

More swimming in the pool.....

No comments: