Friday, April 23, 2010

Jack Turns Six.....


Well it's official my baby turned 6 this week..as most of you know I have been fighting this inevitable event and have cried and cried and cried about it.....It's all RJ's fault.....he won't let me have anymore babies....so I have to keep the one child I have little for ever....Jack is so stinkn' cute right now...I don't want him to grow up and be a stinky boy.....At the moment he is obsessed with the Mario Brother's games for the Wii and Dsi....so this year's birthday theme was Mario....I of course had to order everything off the Internet as there was nothing available in stores. I told Jack he could invite his whole class and the 6 friends he hangs out with that aren't in his class. Ok, you might think Michele is CRAZY!!!!! Well in my defense, here in Vegas with parents working all different kinds of hours and parents not really knowing each other, kids just don't go to each others parties...Jack has been to several parties where it has been him and 2 other children...So I was thinking maybe 10 kids......well we had 26 children including Jack who we are now referring to as Mr. Popular!!! I was a little freaked out when parent after parent called to RSVP......Mind you I did not tell my mom or RJ until the night before what the final head count was....I expected them to freak out and yell at me.....due to the stress in my life right now they were very nice and supportive and acted like it was to big deal...I am sure they talked about me behind my back, and maybe considered having me put in the nut farm.......
Well, the party was a huge success.......we had a man come and do magic tricks and make balloon animals......I ordered all the food and cooked not one thing! Jack and the other mario obsessed children played Mario on the Wii(we have four controllers now, so that was fun). It was such a fun day.....after the party my wonderful husband and awesome mama helped me clean the house up....and considering we had 26 children and their parents the house was in good condition...next year we are going to Disney World for Jack's birthday and we are not taking 26 children with us.....Enjoy the pics!!!!!



Getting Balloon Animals....This guy was AMAZING...
Playing Mario on the Wii
Magic Show......
More Magic........
Jack as the assistant.......
So Funny......
Turned him into a clown.....
Happy Birthday Jack!!!
Cupcakes and friends......
Jack and his future wife Kristen.......

No comments: