Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Well, so far Easter Sunday has been very fun but relaxing...We started off the morning by finding the goodies that the Easter Bunny left and then did an Egg hunt in our Jammies..After the egg hunt Jack immediatly started playing his Mario DS game that the Easter Bunny put in his basket..in case you can't figure out with all the posts that Jack is wearing Mario T-shirts or jammies, he is obsessed with Mario! While Jack was playing and RJ was doing nothing! Hee Hee....I made a big pancake breakfast...After breakfast RJ went down for his nap...Jack and I built a lego set..After I finish this blog I am going to go make deviled eggs...Tonight Jack is going to go to Omi's house and RJ and I are going to Viva Elvis Cirque Du Soleil at the Aria! I can't wait...well tomorrow it is back to school for me and Jack...Not sure we are ready....Enjoy the pics!


The Basket the Easter Bunny left Jackson
Ahhh the Bunny left Jackson a card......
Mario DS game...while wearing Mario Jammies.....
Looking for eggs......
There's a couple.........
Really cute bug eggs...filled with candy.......
Working hard to get those eggs......
Did I find all of them????
Silly rabbit hid one in the BBQ......Check out all the pollin on the BBQ...
What's with that face??????
Eating pancakes on the Easter plate MeMe sent....

No comments: