Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Room from You Know Where!!

7:00 p.m. last night Jack put this sign on his door!!!! His room was so messy he would not even play in there......This is what happens when RJ and Jack are responsible for cleaning.........RJ hates cleaning up toys....so tells Jack to do it and then Jack just throws toys in piles all around...or just closes his door and makes a bigger mess....while pretending to clean.......So RJ and Jack are grounded!!! They are in charge of cleaning while I am getting my Masters and so far they are failing when it comes to Jack's room.......


Danger Do Not Come In....
9:00 a.m. this morning I couldn't stand it anymore and began cleaning and organizing this disaster!!! OMG! I was fuming!





2:00 p.m. I finally finished!!! Ugh! It better look like this forever...One can dream!



No comments: