Saturday, February 20, 2010

Matthew's Bday...

Today was Matthew's Birthday...Matthew is Jackson's Best Friend....They were sooooooo tired at the party...Jack spent the night at Matthew's house Thursday night and then Matthew spent the night at our house last night...and now Jack is sleeping at Matthew's house again tonight....It's back to reality for Jack and and I on Monday...after a nice two week vacation we have to go back to school....We didn't get to do much...Jack came down with strep throat two days into our vacation..and 5 days later I thought I had strep throat but it was actually and allergic reaction to something... My throat was so swollen and soar..I really thought I was going to die!!! Jack and I spent most of this break in bed...Ugh! no fun! Of course we are all better in time to go back to work and school...oh well only 5 more weeks until spring break....


Matthew, Mackenzie, and Jackson.........

Jackson Chilln' Out.......
Two Tired Boys....ready for cake??? Maybe?
Matthew's Cool Fish Cake
The lady that made this cake is going to make a Lego cake

for Jackson's Birthday...I can't wait!

No comments: