Friday, October 23, 2009

Afternoon at Springs Preserve....

This morning Jackson and I met some of the moms and kids from our school at the Springs Preserve. I call them the "Stay at Home Mom Group", I have either taught some of their kids or have them in my class right now....They come and volunteer in my room and plan all sorts of fun things for our school....Once a week they get together and take their little ones that aren't in school yet on field trips...when their older kids are on track break they include them in the fun.. So that is where Jack and I come into the picture...They have included Jack and myself in their fun field trips during this track break...Jack missed the last weeks trip to the Dairy because he had a dentist appointment...They are wonderful group of moms and kiddos and it is so thoughtful of them to include us!

The Springs Preserve is all decorated for Halloween and it is amazing...they have this scarecrow garden full of different types of scarecrows that people in the community have made...Jack liked all the ones that looked like Frankenstein...After playing on the playground, and a walk through the garden, we ended the outing with a nice relaxing picnic...What Fun!

Jack is off to a sleepover and I am off to a movie.....enjoy the pics...


Jack and Frankenstein....

Acting on like a ghost in the graveyard...
Jackson and Jack...he loves that scarecrow...
Enjoying lunch......
The Gang.......Notice the little one on the left reading...he is

my kindergarten class...already reading Harry Potter novels...

Can you tell by this picture he likes to read!!!

No comments: