Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner and a Sleepover......

As I was leaving school on Friday trying to think of something fun to do with Jack and Mackenzie...I was feeling a little defeated that my original idea of taking them to the circus did not work out...I tried to get tickets online and over the phone and was unsuccessful in my attempts....so I thought I would take them to the circus a little early, go to the box office and try to get tickets...but then I envisioned a sold out sign..sad faces and tears...about that time Jack's teacher stopped me in the hall and invited us to go out to dinner...her hubby is out of town and she wanted to do something fun with her son Dylan...after much discussion....we decided on Joes Crab Shack...Heather and I could sit and relax, enjoy food and wine, while the children played....We had a great time! We had to drag all three children to the car...So Heather and I decided every Friday should be dinner at the Shack...

After dinner Mackenzie came to our house for a sleepover...Jack and Kenzie tried to break the world record for staying up later than any other child..poor babies fell asleep on the couch at 11:30..

As I am writing this blog....RJ is downstairs making them Nachos for breakfast...Yes, I know nasty right? Jack is doing so well in school and RJ promised him Nachos for breakfast on Saturday morning...if he kept up the good work!

Jack and Kenzie at Joe's Crab Shack....



No comments: