Sunday, May 31, 2009

Speeding Ticket!!!!

Let's see it has been awhile since I have gotten one of my infamous speeding tickets...Yes, it is true I have slown down a little now that I have a little one riding around with me...Well, yesterday I got pulled over! I had to be home at 5:30 yesterday because Jack and I were babysitting my friend Heather's little boy..Jack and I were at a birthday party and I lost track of time and left a little bit later than I should have. We were driving down the road traveling at a really fast speed of 45...I tell you I am a speed demon! Anyway it was a 35 mile an hour zone..I saw the bike officer on my left with his very handy radar gun and I knew I was toast! He pulled me over! He came to the window and blah,blah, blah I was speeding. The I hear a voice from the back, "Mommy are you going to jail?" I explained that I was getting a ticket..Then I rolled down his window and asked the officer if he would talk to Jack..Jack loves police officers....So while I was digging for all my info, my little munchkin begins to charm the pants off this officer. Here is a quick play:
"Do you drive a bike and a car?" "Do you go to the bad neighborhood and get the bad guys?" "Can I go with you to see the thugs in Jail?" "Is that gun real?" "Who is that lady talking to you on the radio, is that your sister?" By this point I am laughing hysterically...The officer is so sweet and totally goes along with Jack...So the officer takes all my info and comes back to the window a few minutes later and says, " Mam, Jack is just too cute I can't possibly give you a ticket now!" He did give me a sitation because my registration is in my maiden name...oops forgot to have that changed....Yay! Jack! I knew I had a cute kid for a reason! Ha!

No comments: