Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dressed Up...

Yesterday we had the Funeral for my father-in-law..It was a very nice service..That was my first Catholic Funeral Mass..and I really liked all the spiritual words and songs throughout the service.. Not to mention the church is one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen..Our little Jack went with us..he made it for about 45 minutes and then got a little figity..so I took him to the cry room for the last 10 minutes so he could walk around and get some of that energy out....RJ's dad was in the military so there was a formal flag ceremony outside the church..That was absolutely wonderful, but very emotional..I of course missed the beginning of it because my little guy had to go to the restroom...If I had a dollar for every time I missed something because Jack had to go to the restroom, I would be a rich mama. In June we will all be heading to Chicago for another Funeral Service for Bob. Jack is going to stay here with MeMe and Pops..Yesterday Jack wanted to wear a shirt and tie just like his dad...I snapped this picture before we left for church..Notice the very pleasant look on his face...he was not happy I was taking his picture so early in the morning...

No comments: