Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Senior Year......

A Fun Survey:

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
yes

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope

3. Did you car pool to school?
Yes, Corie gave me a ride everyday..before I got my License...

4. What kind of car did you have?
1974 Ford Pinto...my parents were so mean....

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Ford Explorer...guess I am a Ford Girl...

6. It's Saturday night...where are you now?
Home with Jack, waiting for RJ to get home..maybe watching a movie, or catching up on my DVR stuff...

7. It's Saturday...where were you then?
At the movies with friends, or hanging out at home.. I was such a nerd...

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked at a dry cleaners for a couple of months, and Shaffer's plant nursery one summer..my parents really didn't let me have a job..Thank Goodness!

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I am a teacher...

10. Were you a party animal
No not at all...but the next years in college I was wild...

11. Were you considered a flirt?
no

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
ah....no

13. Were you a nerd?
Yes

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
nope

15. Can you sing the fight song?
no

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Umm....I don't think I had one...Maybe Mr. Reinstra for all my agriculture classes.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Senior Year...Umm...I don't remember.....ugh.

18. What was your school's full name? Fallbrook Union High School

19. When did you graduate? 1992

20. What was your school mascot? Me I was the school mascot that year a warrior..(see picture below)

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Never, but I would go back to college..

22. Did you have fun at Prom? yes

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No, but I went on a date with him one summer after I graduated from college...what a loser...

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? yes

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
yes

26. School Colors?
red and white

27. What celebrities came from your high school?
I don't think so?

My beautiful best friend Jessica is Homecoming queen I am
the school mascot...Cool chick and the nerd...some things
never change....

No comments: