Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bachelorette Party/Wedding Shower Weekend

I am wiped out.....My friend Libra had her Bachelorette party and bridal shower this weekend..On Saturday Afternoon around 2pm three adorable girls showed up at my house to babysit Jack.. I ran some last minute errands and then headed out to the RIO to start setting up for the Bachelorette party...What a night of fun..I did not get home until 1:30 a.m. This morning I woke up, hung out with my boys for a little while and then headed to Libra's Shower, thrown by my principal Beverly....What a beautiful Shower..lots of yummy food and games...I took a million pictures this weekend because I am putting together a scrapbook for Libra with all the events from her engagement party, up until the wedding....Here are some pictures from a very fun but exhausting weekend.....









1 comment:

Breanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.