Monday, December 29, 2008

A Trip To The Mountains

Today RJ, Jack and I went up to the mountains to go sledding..We had so much fun!! That was the first time for Jack..I think he really enjoyed himself..He cried for 20 minutes down the mountain because we were leaving..I didn't know one child had enough air to cry that long!! Ugh! Just when I was about to drive us all off the side of the mountain...HE FELL ASLEEP! Ahh... PEACE....Anyway aside from the ear piercing crying we had a blast...Jack and I are going to go up again in a day or two.


Arriving at the snow play area...


First ride down the hill.....

Um?? What is up with my HAIR???

Helping Jack get on the sled...

Sitting in a hole...

Weeeee.........

More snow play....

Mr. Cool in the snow.....

Nap time?

Going back up the hill....







No comments: