Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...

We had a wonderful Christmas.. It was really nice because my parents were here to celebrate with us... We had a nice relaxing day and it was so much fun watching everything through Jack's eyes..Of course as usual my parents spoiled us all rotten and Santa did too....I was most excited because RJ surprised me with a new pink Beach Cruiser..I rode a mile this morning up to Walgreens and got my dad a paper..It was great until it began to rain on my way back...For dinner we did away with tradition and made it simple..RJ grilled Fillet Mignon and we had a bake potato and Asparagus..Yum!!! It was so nice not to be in the kitchen all day..Well I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and God Bless you all....

The calm before the Storm.....

Jack and Pops..light saber war...

Pops and Jack enjoying presents...

Eating breakfast...no shirt...didn't want to get syrup on it..

candy cane..tree and ornament pancakes....


Santa brought mommy a pretty pink bike....


Jack showing MeMe his stocking goodies..


The one thing he asked Santa for....


Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What did Santa Bring????


Santa was here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: