Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lay Offs/Shift Changes

So my awesome husband is going through some difficult changes right now. The MGM-Mirage corporation is laying off hundreds of people. We feel blessed because RJ did not get laid off, but he was asked to go to a different shift.. So starting today, RJ works 2pm-10pm.. so Jack and I will see him in the morning for a few minutes and then Saturday's before he leaves for work. The good news is that he finally has Sundays off. So we will get to spend all day Sunday together. We are also trying to work out something with Jack, because we only need child care for 3 hours a day. RJ leaves for work at 1pm and I get home at 4pm. So we don't want to pay for a whole day of daycare. So RJ feels silly still dropping him off at 9 am. Well just thought you would like to hear our little family update. I appreciate all your calls and prayers making sure my honey didn't get laid off! Just pray for me now!! With the hours RJ is working I am going to be a single mom! hee hee. You might see Jack on Ebay....


No comments: