Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus

Last night our favorite Town Square Mall had Santa Claus arrive parade style. He then went into his Victorian style house where little ones can sit on his lap until Christmas eve...Yes, I know it is awfully early for Santa...We have not even had Thanksgiving yet...For the Bogan Family it was perfect because Jack is so freakin' excited for Christmas...He got to sit on Santa's lap and ask for his Clone Trooper hat..Which Santa who was very old thought he said'"Brown Sugar Hat"...Jack is still laughing about that one.. me too... Anyway Jack and I met our friend Kim and her kids Madison and Logan at the mall for all of the festivities. Kim's hubby also works at the Mirage(he's a butler..totally cool job he gets to hang with all the celebrities..) from 2-10, so It is nice to have another mommy to do things with when our hubbies are at work.. We had Hot Chocolate, muffins, and watched the parade which ended with the arrival of Santa. They had all kinds of musical acts and entertainment..it was really neat..After the parade Kim and her family went home and Jack wanted to wait in line to see Santa...I really wanted to wait and come back another day but he was sooooo excited...It was soooo crowded..We waited for a little over 1 hour. It was worth the wait.... These may be the last pictures you see of Jack and I alive.. notice the White Socks hat Jack is wearing.. It is RJ's sacred World Series hat that is not to be worn just sits on a shelf... ooops! Didn't realize what hat Jack had on until we got there....

Oh No!! I have Daddy's favorite hat!!!!


What's Up????

I look sooo cute in this hat dad!!!

Here comes Santa!!!

Santa's Helpers

Jack, Logan and Madison ringing bells for Santa

Jack and Logan enjoying the parade!!!

Mommy quit taking my picture!!!!!!!

Yes that is snow!!!!

Santa's Tree

What's up Hommies,, My dad is going to kill me!

Sanata's house

Jack in front of Santa's House

Yes!!! It's Santa!!! I love Santa!!!












No comments: