Monday, October 29, 2012

September/October?

Well, I am not sure  where September and October went!!!!!!  We have been so busy that I have had not one minute to work on my blog.....this school year started off with a bang......There are so many changes going on in my school district, I feel like a first year teacher again!!! Ugh! The first week was so overwhelming and I was so stressed, I developed walking pneumonia....it lasted for 6 weeks, I missed 10 days of school over the course of the 6 weeks.....I don't ever remember being that sick! As usual we are busy with cub scouts...Jack joined the chess team at school and took some Lego workshops..... we are constantly on the move.....so here are some pictures of our busy couple of months...Enjoy!


                           A trip to the pumpkin patch



      A night at the Springs Preserve with the Brodersen Family.....









 
       Cub Scout Halloween Party.......




      Cub Scout outing to Roos n More Zoo.......








No comments: