Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family BBQ.....

On our last day in Cali my mom had a lovely BBQ.... With our dear friends Elbert and Charlyn Hada(who now live in Missouri) and their daughters Susie and her husband Rob(who still live in San Diego)..and their daughter Deedee and her son Matthew(Deedee's husband was on business in San Fransisco) and Deedee and her family also live in Missouri now....Dear friend Frank Callahan also drove down from Central California.....We of course missed his wife Karin who was away in Montana......It does not happen very often that we are all in California at the same time....So I was so happy that my mom organized a Family BBQ! Elbert and Charlyn did something very special for my mom this trip...They drove out instead of flying and brought my mom an antique buffet from my Grandmother's house! What special friends to do that for my mom! :) Below is a very special picture of Susie, Me, Deedee, Matthew and Jackson.... These girls were my very first friends and they got to help my parents bring my home from the Hospital.....I love them! I am also adding a picture of Kenzie and Jack sleeping.......They were so tired they slept through us packing and loading the car to head back to Vegas......Jack is now at Mackenzie's house....we have not seen him since Tuesday......Jenn wants to keep him through the weekend.  :) They have a pool and it is hot! I want to stay at their house too.....

No comments: