Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Del Mar Fair.....

Yesterday we headed to the Fair for a day of food and fun! We met up with Jessica, Colton and Cady, and the kids had a blast! Their favorite activity was this Zip Line Across the Race Track Lake! I got a little emotional when we walked through the barns with all the 4-H kids....I showed Jack where I used to keep my Sheep and Cows and where I used to show them....We watched the sheep market class and Jack said he would like to be in 4-H and show sheep too!  Well I told him it might not happen in Vegas, but we would think of something.....Enjoy the Pictures from our Fabulous Day!

Feeding a Cow...

Spinning Rides a GoGo

World's Largest Cow

Yummy Fried Oreos

Archery

Mini Roller....

Archery...

Zip line....

more zip line

Awwww........

too much fun........

No comments: