Sunday, January 24, 2010

Going back to school....

Well, I think I might be crazy because I am going back to school tomorrow..I am starting a second master's in Education Administration and Supervision..So for the next 18 months I will be sitting in class from 6pm-10pm every Monday night...In the end the pay raise will be fantastic and if I decide I want to have and administrative position, this degree will open soooooo many doors. The best part is that RJ said he will do all the cooking and cleaning for the next 18 months!!!! Yahoo...You see since he works nights.. Monday nights are the only night I have to just come home from work and relax...and now I will have no nights to myself...I am sooooo lucky to have such a wonderful husband...He already helps out a ton, but now to offer to do it all! He is amazing! I love him.....

No comments: