Monday, August 24, 2009

We Started Kindergarten Today!!!!

Jack and I both started Kindergarten today....Jack was the student and I was the teacher of my very own Kindergarten class...However, I am not Jack's teacher....Jack is in a whole day program and I am teaching half day kinder...so I have an a.m. class and a p.m class.....

Jack had a wonderful day and loves Kindergarten...He goes by Jackson at school now and he told me he likes that! Yay!!! Mrs. Coltharp told us he did a very good job sharing and loved singing and dancing...Yay Jackson!!! Enjoy the pictures of Jack arriving at school this morning:



Loves his new backpack and lunch box...


Jack,Logan, and Ethan....their parents also teach at my school
Getting ready to go into class...parents had to say goodbye at

the door.....

No comments: